Trade Services Manager
Shabelle Bank (Job Id: 385480)
Category: Banking and Insurance
Location: Jijiga, Head Office, Somali
Career Level: Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Salary: As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus attractive Benefit Package
- Communicate with foreign banks and branch outlets for smooth operations of trade finance.
- Follow-up timely settlement of advance documents and long outstanding Outward Documentary Bills.
- Purchase (ODBP) and Cash against Document (CAD).
- Approve export permits up on arrival of all required documents.
- Attend to customer requests and facilitate their resolution.
- Review and approve export documents for negotiation.
- Approve small item export.
- Authorize Outward Documentary Bills Purchase (ODBP) transactions.
- Review and submit trade finance related statistical, multimodal and other reports.
- Develop Division strategic plans and objectives and lead in its implementation.
- Prepare Division work plans and monitor their execution.
- Develop policies and procedures for the division and lead in their implementation and continuous review.
- Prepare budgets for the Division and track their implementation.
- Coach and mentor employees within the division towards effective career development.
- Evaluate the periodic performance of his/her subordinates.
- Manage disciplinary concerns of the Division staff.
- Take part in the Bank’s decision making process by becoming part of different panels/ committee (s).
- Master’s Degree in Management, Economics, and Business Administration or related field, with six (6) years of experience of which two (2) years should be at supervisory position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics, Business Administration or related field, with eight (8) years of experience of which two (2) years should be at supervisory position.
- Full professional qualification is desirable.
- Specialist experience in Trade Finance and banking sector.
How to Apply
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process. Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.APPLY