Senior Resource Mobilization and Branch Follow up Officer
Shabelle Bank (Job Id: 385423)
- Develop draft resource mobilization strategy, guidelines/techniques and compile and share best practices/experiences.
- Prepare deposit performance report of districts/branches and submit to the Director, District and branch Operations, for review.
- Assist in the coordination and follow up of new branch opening process.
- Follow-up the rectification of internal audit report findings and settlement of escalated long outstanding items.
- Attend queries of branches in their day to day operations.
- Follow-up timely submission of periodic returns and reports of branches.
- Regularly assess key resource opportunity areas and identify corporate deposit customers.
- Monitor the performance of branch resource mobilization taskforce and prepare reports.
- To adhere to the Shabelle Bank policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- To adhere to confidentiality clause and uphold the Shabelle bank code of conduct.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- To provide a healthy and comfortable working environment, smoking is prohibited.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration or related field, with four (4) years or relevant experience.
- Understanding factors affecting branch operations and banking sector will an advantageous.
How to Apply
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process. Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.